1ndiana 1ndiana

Well

I fucking liked it.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

PERFECTION

loved it. good crisp sound. great drumming, all around awesome.

Better Off Alone (ft. ReD Better Off Alone (ft. ReD

3/5

Personally, I like the autotune sound on this song. While I can still hear it go from subtle to leading when it goes to the chorus from the verse, I think it gives it that "pop" sound. I think the rapper needs to be a little less articulate and let it flow. Also, the deeper vocals in the back were too frequent in my opinion. Oh, and I found the cursing a tad unnecessary.

Good work.
-Jet

~Dax~ Wonderwall -Cover- ~Dax~ Wonderwall -Cover-

1/5

I can't say I'd do much better, but allow me to start out with a quick disclaimer. This rating is NOT about the quality of your microphone. Your singing really needs work. The timing and key are both off at many various points. I think most of the verses were a half step lower than they should've been, and it was very dissonant and very hard to listen to. I did listen the whole way through, and I think you just need some practice. Sing from your stomach, not your throat, and work on your timing. Good luck!

Old World Lament Old World Lament

3/5

I respect the theme here, but I don't have any clue as to what you used to compose this. I tried to imagine a full scale band play this. I like the flute and trumpet runs. I think the percussion needs something a bit more impressive than simple rolls and paradiddles. The front ensemble (if you have one) could use a bigger part. I think if you threw some of that in there, you could really make this work!

Good job!

gopotter responds:

Yeah, I've never been good at drums.
I used noteflight to compose it, which is why the alto saxes sounds like bagpipes.
And I'll keep in mind the front ensemble thingy...

Toxic Blizzard - Boreal Sky Toxic Blizzard - Boreal Sky

4/5

I liked this one as well. It doesn't have the heavy nature of some techno, but I like it. The melodies get a tad dissonant at times, but for some people that could be the sound they're looking for. I know I could use it for a movie scene easily. I was felt robbed by the ending.

Nicely Done.

I Don't Understand A Word I Don't Understand A Word

2/5

I think that's fair. Seeing as you have no real equipment. Sounds like a bunch of stoners, but from I actually heard musically (guitar solo thing), it was almost comical. That's why you have a number. Keep.. rocking.

CosmicAlfonzo responds:

It's all part of the music. There is a frame around it, it is part of the composition. Even what you don't consider to be music is part of the music.

There is no guitar solo in this piece, but the fact that you were able to pick up that at least something about this that is comical shows that you might not be completely devoid of a sense of humor.

TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial

4/5

I have to say, I enjoyed this. The intro was catchy, and the transition to the main riff was well executed. I don't know about most people, but I preferred the vocals. Also, the leads enter, switch parts, and exit very smoothly. The only thing I want out of this is more bass. Seems a bit "trebley" at times.

Well done.

blizzard0717 responds:

Wow a first rank just after 5 mins!! That's awesome!

Thank you very much man. I'll make sure To give my next song a fatter bass.

I really apreciate your comments.